Sponsor

White Fang

White Fang

Based on the timeless novel by Jack London, White Fang follows the story of a boy who befriends a half breed wolf as he searches for his father, who has mysteriously gone missing during the Gold Rush. User Reviews Beautiful movie, not only for children 18 June 2018 | by grilices – See all my reviews 'White Fang' has a really beautiful animation and the story is faithful to Jack London's book. The soundtrack is really good. The movie reminded me a bit the "old" 'Spirit: The Stallion of the Cimarron'. I think everyone will like 'White Fang', not only the children. It has a nostalgic element that honestly I can't explain, but it almost made me cry.

1h 25min | Animation, Adventure | 2018 (USA)

Links

White Fang  White Fang Reviewed by Unknown on July 11, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.